Sunday, April 26, 2015

All Good Things Must Come to an End...Well, Kinda

If you've been checking the blog from time to time, I'm sure you noticed that there hasn't been a post since September 2014. Since then Greedy Eater 2 and I have been pretty busy with a lot of things going on in our lives, which means not eating at restaurants as much. In February of this year, Greedy Eater 2 moved to Washington state to live the dream. Even though I lost my foodie buddy, the blog will live on, but with not as many posts (there's only so many places I can stuff my face at in a year). On some of my restaurant trips, I may be joined by a guest foodie.

I'll be uploading some posts in the next week, so stay tuned.

Also, I tend to upload more random food photos on Twitter: @Greedyeaters. 

Thanks to everyone who has been following the blog.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment