Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hibachi Grill

This past Saturday we went to Hibachi Grill. We got there after 2:00pm which was after the lunch crowd and before the dinner crowd. Overall we were both GREATLY disappointed!

Greedy Eater 2 Review:
The food that should have been hot was barely room temperature and at the dessert bar they had a shrimp, calamari, and clams dish next to the bananas, and puddings.

There was not much of a selection of desserts. The sushi was mediocre, I have had better. The atmosphere was nice and the service was good.

As a buffet I expect to have my drinks included in the buffet price of $6.39 each, but they charged $1.59 for a cup of coffee. Thank goodness I only had water to drink for dinner. I have to say that the coffee helped with washing down their mediocre dessert. I can honestly say I will not go back.

Greedy Eater 1 Review:
I have to agree with G.E. 2 regarding the temperature of the food. I loaded up my plate with meat, only to have half of the meat be hot, the other half was lukewarm. The flavors of the meat were okay, but I've tasted better at Imperial Buffet and Mings.

The dessert looked good at first glance, but tasted bland. I'm glad the buffet was only $6.39 a person or else I would've felt like I got ripped off.

If you want a cheap, mediocre buffet, then go to Hibachi, but if you want a really good buffet, just go to Imperial.

The total came out to $15.48. A $2.00 tip was left.

No comments:

Post a Comment